I Tim. 3:1-
2. Husband of one wife
5. Of good behavior
6. Given to hospitality
7. Apt to teach
8. Not given to wine
9. No striker
10. Not greedy of filthy lucre
12. Not a brawler
13. Not covetous
14. Rule well his own house, children in subjection with all gravity
15. Not a novice
16. Have a good report of them which are without
1. Blameless; with family—similar to I Tim.
2. The husband of one wife—same as I Tim.
3. Having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly—excess, not subject to control
4. Blameless; as steward of God—Similar to I Tim.
5. Not self-
6. Not soon angry—not prone to anger
7. Not given to wine— same as I Tim.
8. No striker— same as I Tim.
9. Not given to filthy lucre— same as I Tim.
10. Lover of hospitality —same as I Tim.
11. Lover of good men—lover (phileo) of good things or goodness
12. Sober— same as I Tim.
16. Holding fast the faithful word… to exhort, convince the gainsayers